Thursday 21 June 2012

Day # 5

So this is the fifth day in my so-called 365 day diet plan. For today, I didn't eat pork, which is good. I also haven't drank any soda during the past few days. I still haven't been eating real healthy but I think it's an okay start. I'm at a wobbly point and if I could just get on with it in a few weeks time then I'm sure I'll be shedding some dead skin cells as well as some excess weight and toxins.

If you really want to be super duper healthy and you want to lose pounds then I suggest that you go Vegan. I've recently figured out what the difference of a Vegan is to a Vegetarian. So a Vegan is someone who eats pure organic food that is not produced by any animal. Vegans would eat pure vegetable and fruit products; while a vegetarian would eat meat but not pork or beef or chicken (?) Just correct me if I'm wrong.

I suggest you try it out. If you're not one for the fruits and vegetables, then go for lean meat and fish. But do remember that fresh fruits and vegetables added to your diet can make you even healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment