Sunday 17 June 2012

What This Blog is All About

This blog entitled The 365 Day Diet Plan isn't all about being skinny or how to lose those extra pounds or looking like those top models you see on runways all around the world. This blog is about being healthy. Finding out ways that can make you feel better about yourself. Being on a diet doesn't mean that you have to starve yourself or deprive yourself of things that society dubs as fattening. Being on a diet means having self-control; controlling what and when to eat and being able to push yourself to physical limits that you've never thought you could achieve.

This blog aims to share all the things that I will go through in the next three hundred and sixty-five days of my life. I know it's late for this one to become a New Year's Resolution sort of thing, but hey who says that you have to start on the 1st of January?

You might wonder why I'm doing this to myself or why I'm even posting it online. Am I overweight? Am I obese? Don't I have to do anything with my life? Who am I? Am I worth your time? Well, all I can really tell you is that I'm Asian, I'm a Filipino, I'm 5 foot 2 inches, I weigh at around 120 pounds or roughly around 54 kilos, and my BMI is so far Normal. I'm doing this because I want to be healthy. I want to be able to walk and run long distances without having to pant or be short of breath. I want to share this to all of you because I believe that we can find strength in each other. Yeah, strength. Being healthy all by yourself isn't easy. Sometimes you rely on other people so that you could know what to do.

So, what am I going to do in the next 365 days of my life to be healthy? Well, for one, I did this list on how I could become healthier. I suggest you make one too. Let's see how different we feel. As Dora the Explorer says: "Come on! Vamanos! Everybody Let's Go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment